Terms and Conditions for Partners of the VTC platform
These Terms and Conditions ('Terms', 'Terms and Conditions') apply or the access and use of services of www.virtualtour.city web platform (furtheron VTC Service ) provided by e-Content Store Sarl with registered seat at 89E Parc Activites, Capellen in Luxembourg (furtheron the Provider)
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the VTC Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Provider invites selected business entities and 360 media specialists (furtheron Partners) to the user test of the VTC Services. The Partner accepts the following Terms of the conditions of the Service:
1. The Partner can post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ('Content') in the VTC platform. The Partner is responsible for the nature and for public feasibility of this content.
2. The Partner will not reengineer or reuse the content owned by other partners without permission of the original owners
3. The Partner will not compete with the Provider to develop and market a competitive service product
4. The Partner will supply proposals to Provider for improvement of the functionality of the VTC Service
The Provider is committed to:
1. Provide safe hosting and operations of the VTC Platform services
2. Promote solutions and content of the Partner on the worldwide virtualtour.city album
3. Provide free access and technical support to Partner for the duration of 3 months
4. The Partner has the right but no obligation to conclude a Partnership agreement with the Provider after expiration of the 3 months trial period.
5. On Partner's request to deactivate the service and also the content created by the Partner in the VTC Platform
The Provider has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. The Partner further acknowledges and agree that the Provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services
The Provider reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact the Provider.
I confirm, that I have read, understand and agreed with the Terms and Conditions